Cooking Matters Info
COOKING MATTERS® AT THE STORE
A Guided Grocery Store Tour to Help Families
Buy Healthy, Affordable Foods
Want to save money at the store?
Want to buy healthy foods to feed your family?
If you said yes, come join us for a free
Cooking Matters at the Store guided grocery store tour!
Practice skills like:
- buying fruits and vegetables on a budget
- comparing unit prices to find bargains
- reading and comparing food labels
- identifying whole grains
- and sticking to your budget!
After the tour you will receive a:
- FREE $10 gift card to the grocery store
- FREE workbook full of tasty recipes and simple tips on buying healthy, low-cost foods
- FREE reusable grocery bag
SIGN UP TODAY FOR A FREE GROCERY TOUR!
Date: Friday, February 20th
Time: 4:00-5:30 PM
2750 Prospect Ave, Helena
RSVP: Contact Lily Herd at [email protected] or 444-5940
We will meet inside the grocery entrance in front of Subway.