Peer Mentoring Dinner and Silent Auction – CHS Cafeteria
Peer Mentoring Dinner and Silent Auction—CHS Cafeteria
Tuesday, March 12
Food served and bidding open from 5:30 to 7:00 pm; bidding ends at 7:00 pm
Capital High School Cafeteria
Tickets are $10 ($5 for children 10 and under, tots free)
Clink on the link to see some of our awesome silent auction ceramic creations made by CHS teachers and students: http://www.chs.helena.k12.mt.us/faculty/kmorand/linkcrew.htm
Bidding on silent auction items will be open until 7:00; the final highest bid wins, so plan to be there until the end. Auction items include student and teacher ceramic art and a variety of donations from the community.
Funds raised will support Link Crew Peer Mentoring activities such as the following:
- Bruin Beginnings—Freshman and New Student Orientation each fall
- Big Brothers Big Sisters—mentoring students at Kessler and Four Georgians Elementary Schools weekly
- Tutoring—at Four Georgians School weekly
- Violence Prevention training, workshops and campaigns with CRA grade 8 students and CHS students
- Mentoring and service projects with CHS students . . . and more!
Please pay at the door. Any questions? Email Kelley Morand at [email protected] or call me at 406-324-2541.